Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dreamin.....


I woke up this morning feeling very "hormonal"...... Which is girl-speak for "emotional". Just the mention of these words would make most hubbies (mine included) run for the hills!










I don't think we girls like it too much either! It's an overload, too too much.... something!  What's the fix??? A good cry, a nice nap,  "lets just be good to me"  time....


Sooooo, I'm dreamin....   Dreamin of my feet in some soft white sand and clear blue waters (I think an antedote for almost anything)....









  Dreamin of a great massage and a totally flat tummy no matter how many french fries or Chicago style pizza I eat!



Dreamin I  can eat lobster anytime I want.....








and that a tall stack of Blueberry Pancakes have zero calories!   



Ahhhhhh....   

Startled!
My snoring woke me up!

What's a girl to do???



Until Nextime,
Sweet Dreams! (and Bon Appetit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment