Friday, June 3, 2011

My top 5 "go-to" snack foods! What Are Yours? (response to Designs by Gollum)

My top 5 "go-to" snack foods! What are yours????
                                                                                        

My oh so inspirational blogger friend (Designs by Gollum) has posted a question I must reply to!  What are your top 5 "go-to snacks?" This is so great because we all have them! Everyone on the planet is united in this way! And for us food bloggers, our common thread is even stronger because we share the stress of writing a food blog!

I love it!

Now for most of us we have a silent debate inside our heads that goes something like   "I want this but it's too fattening so I'll settle for this".  When that doesn't work we forget all rational thinking and head straight for the indulgence..... temporarily silencing the thoughts of restraint.  In order to avoid the "guilty" conversation after, I really do try  to create some balance in my choices.


So here we go..... For all the world to know!  My top 5 picks are: Watermelon, Coca Cola (original), Minute Made frozen lemonade cups, sugar free jello pudding cups and grapes!  If I'm being reeeally good I'll do jello 10 calorie cups but I can't even remember the last time I chose this! If I'm being reeeally bad I'll add Nacho Cheese Doritos to my Coca Cola indulgence!


Thanks "Designs by Gollum" for sharing the same struggles as we all do and being such an inspirational blogger!  I feel better having expressed this.

Going to get my Coke now!!!!


Mmmmmm.........
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment